Sunday, May 30, 2010

A year in recap and a summer to come..

Wow..it has definitely been awhile since I've been on here. So much has happened in the last year since I've posted...definitely too much to tell at once. Since my last post God has sent me to Mexico twice, China once, I've finished my sophmore and junior year of high school (I'm an official senior now..heck yesss!), I've gone through a million ups and downs and have learned a ton in the process. In short, the last year has been crazy, emotional, life-changing, horrible at times and amazing at others. And now, I'm writing this sitting on the verge of another summer that's just starting. I don't know exactly what it'll hold..I know it will include 3 weeks to Ghana (July 1-22), working in vbs at church, and a lot of good times with friends and family. I think if I could marry summer, I might just do it. I love summer. For real, I have been addicted to "Summer Nights" by Rascal Flatts since the week before school let out. And now, summer's here at last and I'm beyond happy. Now that I'm free of school and have more spare time, I plan to write on here these next few weeks before Ghana and hopefully (if we have an internet connection) post updates throughout my trip, so check back if ya want. :)

No comments: