Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two weeks..

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?"
Romans 10:14


Two weeks from this moment I'll be Africa bound on our first flight. I simply cannot wait. I'm so excited to see what God will do and can't wait to get back on African soil. Just thinking about those dirt roads, gorgeous Ghanian smiles, bumpy bus rides, long hot days, and the sights and smells of mud hut villages makes my heart beat faster and I seriously can't help but smile.

Today I got all my meds and one last shot at the doctor. Now all that's left to do is pack...not my favorite. Here's what I've got so far...
Looks like I've still got a ways to go..ahhhh can't wait. :)

No comments: