Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Almost there..

"The LORD your God, who is going before you,
will fight for you."
Deuteronomy 1:30

I love the truth in this verse. Even as we are packing and getting ready to leave, God is already before us and making a way for us..at the airport, on the plane, in Ghana..I'm so glad that I have a Savior who's planning, fighting, and preparing on my behalf.

It's hard to believe that in less than 24 hours we'll be flying over the Atlantic on our way to Ghana. I'm so, so excited. Today has been filled with non stop packing, running around, last minute errands, etc. Right now I'm trying to fight our "one 44 lb luggage" policy...not easy. AHH. Packing is definitely not enjoyable for me, and I'll be so happy once we're just in Ghana.

I can't believe this trip has come so soon. I know that God has big plans for our team and I'm so blessed and excited that I get to take part in them. Please continue to pray for our team as we prepare to leave and as we depart!

No comments: