Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just another post...

Hello All!! Thank you so much to each of your kind words in response to the e-mail I sent out to many of you. They are all so encouraging, and I definitely appreciate your prayers!

My trip is nearing sooner.. It is hard to believe that I leave on Saturday. To me, I feel like I really don't have the rest of the week to pack and get ready because I will be gone the entire last half of the day tomorrow, and almost all day on Friday. That leaves Thursday and Saturday (the day I leave) to pack. So hopefully tomorrow I will wash the clothes I'm taking and perhaps buy some of the last minute things I need. Tomorrow around noon my new cousin will be born, baby Maylee! I am so excited and can't wait. Part of the reason I am so happy about this is because I am not only really close to my Aunt who will be her mom, but her original due date was on the 27th, while I would be gone. So, thank you Maylee, for growing fast! =)

Yesterday and today we were staying in our state capital, doing some things that needed to be done for our adoption. It was a fun time to just hang out, listen to my iPod and be with my family. We got home this afternoon and then I went to gymnastics. The past few weeks I would have been having two phones glued to my ears voting for Jason on American I*dol all night, but now it is back to normal Tuesday nights for me. I didn't watch the show tonight, because I really don't care about the outcome now. But we recorded it, so I will probably watch the performances throughout the weak, or maybe while I pack some tomorrow! (No, I have not even started packing yet!)

Have a great day. =)

No comments: